Toddler Activities During Dinner

If you made quiche for dinner go ahead and cut the eating slice in half. Better yet, reduce it to zero because nobody wants to eat baked vegetables mashed into pie crust. Quiche is like if eggs and salad had a baby and that baby was evil and wanted to hurt other kids. Pie is sacred to a lot of people so quiche is basically blasphemy against the holy pastry.

Anyway, these are normal toddler activities during dinner. 

Fun Fact: Moms are mad 80% of the time. The other 20% they're sleeping. Make it right and preorder The Honest Toddler: A Child's Guide to Parenting 


Honest Toddler
This is a popular bookstore with a restaurant inside (mostly cookies).

Popular Posts